Sunday, November 3, 2013

Field Trips and Gymnastics

Last Saturday I had my first gymnastics meet with the Shining Stars team. I placed 3rd in vault, 3rd in beam, 3rd in floor, and 2nd in bars. I had a good time. Here is some video of me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgEu26ERWTo

Afterwards I got to celebrate and eat at one of my favorite restaurants Mamacitas.
 

Then we got to go to see the San Antonio Symphony perform The Firebird. This was my first time to go to the Symphony and I like it.
Then we went to the San Antonio Zoo. We saw some baby monkeys and baby tigers. I got to see some of my favorite animals like the cheetah, snakes, addax, komodo dragons and okapi. I can't wait for them to open the giraffe exhibit because I like giraffes.
I hope to get to go to the zoo again next week since we have a family membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment